Fresh New Start is a home health services organization that provides Medicaid-based habilitation and rehabilitation services to clients in northern Indiana. After finding that there were no reasonable software solutions for their industry they contacted us to help them by building a web-based application that tracks employees, clients, Medicaid agreements and other information critical to their business.
In response, Xymmetrix is creating VestaMind — currently in alpha testing with Fresh New Start. This application also features high security and HIPAA compliant hosting and restrictions. We plan to roll out VestaMind as a vertical solution in the fourth quarter of 2011 to serve the needs of not only the home health services industry, but also the home health care industry.
- Tracking of staff scheduling against state-approved service hours
- Independent tracking of pay periods (i.e. timesheets) and monthly billing cycles (e.g. Medicaid)
- Automatic mileage computation for mileage claims (based on Google Maps API)
- Robust roles allowing varying levels of read/write, read-only and restriction for HIPAA Compliance
- Reminders on login of Required Reading (e.g. new employee handbook or HIPAA guidelines) until document is read
- Reminders of certifications about to expire and client birthdays—restricted to what’s relevant to current user